- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Midi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
Drawing inspiration from her "global heritage," Figue designer Stephanie von Watzdorf works with specialists across the world to celebrate the art of craftsmanship. Made from swathes of midnight-blue silk-georgette, this 'Maxime' midi skirt is bias-cut at the hem to create flouncy ruffles. Fluffy black pompoms with cowry shells drape nonchalantly at the side and add to the bohemian feel.
Shown here with: Tibi Top, Loeffler Randall Clutch, Figue Slippers, Jennifer Fisher Cuff, Cornelia Webb Ring, Eddie Borgo Ring, Isabel Marant Earrings.
- - Midnight-blue silk-georgette
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 100% silk; lining: 100% viscose
- - Dry clean
- - Shell: India