- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Fine knit
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
The bold colors of Esteban Cortazar's Spring '17 collection are inspired by music artists Erykah Badu and Lauryn Hill. This bright-blue polo shirt is cut from a form-defining stretch-knit that's spliced with red and white stripes and dark-green panels. We like how the low neckline and contrasting ruffled cream cotton-jersey cuffs create a feminine feel.
Shown here with: Haider Ackermann Pants, The Row Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Sophie Buhai Ring.
- - Multicolored ribbed-knit, cream cotton-jersey
- - Slips on
- - 83% viscose, 17% polyester; trim: 100% cotton
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Pool Blue