- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Knee-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
Diane von Furstenberg's 'Melita' skirt has inverted pleats that reveal flashes of teal and ivory panels as you walk. Cut from fluid silk-blend, this colorful design sits on the waist and falls to a swaying, knee-length hem. Wear yours to lunch with a tucked-in top and pumps.
Shown here with: Georgia Alice Top, The Row T-shirt, Diane von Furstenberg Bucket bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Midnight-blue, teal and ivory silk-blend
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening along side
- - 53% silk, 47% rayon
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Deep Night/ Caribbean Blue/ Ivory