- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for close fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Cushnie et Ochs' Spring '17 collection is inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer's wardrobe in 1983 film, Scarface. Featured on the runway, this 'Denise' gown is made from stretchy satin and knotted at the front to flatter your waist. Emphasize the high front split with strappy sandals, and opt for an adhesive bra to temper the one-shoulder cut.
Shown here with: Kotur Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Sarah & Sebastian Earring, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Taupe stretch-satin
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 85% viscose, 9% polyamide, 6% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Dune