- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Falls below the knee, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
Christopher Kane references his "scrapbook stickers" collection and gingham checks from his 'Lolita' show for Resort '17. This A-line skirt is cut from a monochrome wool-blend spliced with sheer tulle panels that reveal a lustrous pansy-print satin lining. Style yours with the coordinating sweater from the same runway look.
Shown here with: Mansur Gavriel Clutch, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Sophie Buhai Ring.
- - Multicoloured wool-blend, black tulle
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - Fabric1: 51% wool, 48% polyester, 1% nylon; fabric2: 100% polyester; fabric3: 100% nylon; lining: 74% acetate, 26% silk
- - Dry clean