- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
Cédric Charlier's Resort '17 collection is inspired by David Hamilton's photography in the '60s. This bright-yellow midi dress is cut from crepe de chine and outlined with tightly gathered ruffles to highlight the fluid lines. It turns to reveal self-tie straps that can be left nonchalantly draped or fastened into a bow.
Shown here with: Maison Margiela Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Isabel Marant Earrings.
- - Bright-yellow crepe de chine
- - Slips on
- - 77% acetate, 23% silk
- - Dry clean