- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Particularly short in length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
Olivier Rousteing's Resort '17 show for Balmain had two key influences - Guy Bourdin's iconic fashion photography and music videos from the '90s. This mini dress is tailored from tweed with light-blue denim-trimmed lapels, pockets and edges. It's finished with signature gold button embellishments.
Shown here with: Givenchy Sandals, Givenchy Pouch, Marni Earrings.
- - Tonal-blue tweed and denim
- - Zip fastening along back
- - Fabric1: 97% cotton, 3% polyamide; fabric2: 98% cotton, 2% elastane; lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton
- - Dry clean