- - Size 0 = US 2, 1 = US 4, 2 = US 6, 3 = US 8, 4= US 10
- - Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- - Designed for a relaxed fit
- - Long in the sleeves
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer’s size 1
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Inspired by the classic 1933 film 'Dinner at Eight', Attico re-imagines its signature robe for the "modern screen goddess." This storm-blue satin 'Marlene' jacket has been intricately embellished in Italy with beads, sequins and velvet in glistening silver and black hues. Wear it tied at the waist as a dress or leave it undone over a camisole, showing a hint of skin at the shoulder.
Shown here with: Lanvin Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings, Sophie Buhai Ring.
- - Storm-blue satin
- - Ties at waist
- - 78% acetate, 22% viscose
- - Dry clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.