- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
Paying homage to '30s actress and icon Jean Harlow, boudoir-inspired pieces feature heavily in Anna Sui's Spring '17 collection. This wispy silk-blend crepon kimono jacket is woven with yellow rose buds and shimmering silver threads, and has delicate lace trims that add a touch of shape to the fluttering fabric. Leave it unbuttoned over a camisole and jeans.
Shown here with: The Row Camisole, The Row Jeans, Tomasini Bucket bag, Gianvito Rossi Boots.
- - Multicolored silk-blend crepon, storm-blue lace
- - Button fastenings along front
- - 91% silk, 9% nylon
- - Dry clean