- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, sculpting, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
Alexander Wang's dress was modeled by Ysaunny Brito on the label's Spring '17 runway. Made from sculpting stretch-knit, this design is finished with teal stitching and kicks out to a fluted midi hem. The cutout back has a sporty lace-up detail. Style yours with ankle boots.
Shown here with: Alexander Tote, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Jennifer Fisher Cuff.
- - Black stretch-knit
- - Slips on
- - 88% viscose, 11% nylon, 1% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Nocturnal