- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit
- - Cropped length
- - Drawstring hem, designed for a flexible fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
We first spotted Alexander Wang's cropped top on the Spring '17 runway in New York - the whole collection is inspired by surfer girls. A cool, deconstructed take on classic shirting, it's made from white cotton-poplin with sleeves, cuffs and ties in three different stripes. Wear yours to the beach with shorts, or at the weekend with high-waisted jeans.
Shown here with: M.i.h Jeans Jeans, J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, Attico Pumps, J.W.Anderson Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Blue and white cotton-poplin
- - Button fastenings along front
- - 100% cotton
- - Hand wash or dry clean