- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - This item is particularly short in length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm / 5'10" and is wearing an IT size 40
Heritage motifs are a key element in Alexander McQueen's Resort '17 collection. Made in Italy from tactile tweed, this mini dress is woven in a large-scale houndstooth pattern in shades of ivory, black and cream. It has a tailored fit, defined waist and discreet slit pockets. We'll be layering ours over a billowing white top.
Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Shirt, Alaïa Sandals.
- - Ivory, black and cream tweed
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 49% cotton, 39% silk, 9% linen, 3% viscose
- - Dry clean