- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Maxi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Drawstring waist, designed for a flexible fit
- - Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
Couturier Azzedine Alaïa trained as a sculptor before becoming a fashion designer, and parallels between the two disciplines can always be seen in his work. This cotton-blend maxi skirt is hand-pleated and laser-cut with geometric perforations - a signature motif first developed by the label in 1992. It is finished with lustrous satin ribbons that are woven into the fabric to create a corseted effect at the waist. Highlight the narrowest part of your figure and team this piece with a cropped shirt.
Shown here with: Alaïa Clutch, Alaïa Sandals.
- - Black cotton-blend
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Made in France