- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Intended for an oversized fit, designed to be worn very loose
- - Cropped length
- - Chunky knit
- - The model is wearing a size larger than her normal size to achieve the runway look
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Medium
ADEAM's Spring '17 collection draws inspiration from Japanese calligraphy - traditionally practiced as a form of meditation. Reflecting an artist's relaxed state of mind when drawing, this cotton and cashmere-blend sweater has a cozy hood and an oversized shape that drapes softly over the silhouette. Complement the cropped cut with a high-waisted skirt.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Skirt, Dion Lee Shirt, Little Liffner Shoulder bag, Stella McCartney Pumps, Charlotte Chesnais Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Light-gray and white cotton and cashmere-blend
- - Button fastenings along front
- - 80% cotton, 20% cashmere
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Japan